Monday, February 25, 2013

Offices Gone to the Dogs


Meet Abby! After lots of debate and one (mostly) successful week of dog-sitting, the husband and I finally decided to get a pup! She is all kinds of sweetness, tiny and cuddly and already has us wrapped around her little paw.

A big reason why we decided to go the way of dog ownership is because I work at home, alone, and it can get a little lonely around here. I'm looking forward to having a new addition to my at-home office, and that got me thinking about other dog-friendly offices, like the offices of The Daily Show, featured on an episode of 30 Rock last fall:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Do you have an office dog? Leave a note in the comments with a link to a picture and I'll update throughout the day!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! She's adorable. :) I'm at home all day too, and I know I'd go a little crazy if it wasn't for my cats. (I totally just reread that and it makes me sound like a crazy cat lady. There are only two, though.) Have lots of fun with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Cats definitely sound like wonderful companions, too!

      Delete