Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Hours


As you can probably tell from the slow-down in posts, I'm starting to feel the need for a summer break in blogging. I was hoping I could make it through to June but with some traveling on the agenda and the lure of the outdoors, it's getting tougher and tougher to blog on time.

So, starting this week, I'll be starting summer hours on the blog!

Hopefully, this extra time means I'll be able to get some fun projects done. High on the list: a crash course in YA, with some classics and some modern classics, as well as books written by my agent-siblings. I'm not planning to post reviews of these, but I'll put the list online if you'd like to read along or if you have any suggestions.

Have a great summer and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment