Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Break: For Real This Time



I’m not sure why I always think I’ll have so much more time in summer. I hear “summer” and I think “stretching out on the beach for three months” when in reality it means “all the work you normally do plus family visits plus traveling plus helping friends dog-sit while they travel.”

This summer might be one of the busiest yet, since the husband is also working out of town, leaving me to family visit and dog-sit alone. Throw in an extra-heavy workload, and I’m starting to wonder what is this “summer” thing that everyone is talking about.

What all this means, then, is that I’m going to take a break from blogging.

It won’t be permanent, I promise. But while I’m taking a break, I’m going to be thinking about how to revamp and change this blog.

I started it two years ago, as a way to organize my thoughts about publishing and be a part of the YA blogging community. It’s been great and fun, but as my own role in YA changes, I’m looking forward to what new things I can bring to the blog.

So, for the next few weeks, I’m going to be thinking about that. And this fall, I’ll be back, better than ever.

Have a good summer…

2 comments:

  1. play bazaar tenu changa lge pyaar kisi hor da tenu fikr na pena mere rona da
    Satta King


    ReplyDelete


  2. Have some questions in place before playbazaar
    your interview. You will almost always be asked if there are questions at the conclusion of the interview.satta king

    ReplyDelete