Monday, April 30, 2012

Writing Spaces: Indoor Camping

It is cold and dreary here in Chicago and we're beating the chill with some warm blankets, homemade stew, and (of course!) lots of tea.

I'm starting to get anxious for spring time and summer time and all sorts of outdoorsy activities, but with all this rain and wind, it doesn't look like I'll get my wish anytime soon.

Which is why I adore this too-sweet teepee by DIY-champ Rachel Denbow. Why go camping when you can bring camping right to your living room? I also love the Christmas-tree-light illumination, cozy quilt, and laptop. Blanket forts really are underrated...

Want to build your own?

In other news, I am busy working through my cache of library books, and it's been wonderful to speed-read through so many titles. Get ready for a slew of new reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment