Monday, January 28, 2013

Lat Minute Guesses for the Printz Award!


Hi guys! Today is a BONUS MONDAY POST in honor of the announcements of the Printz Award winner and honorees! I’ve been following the debate about potential Printz selections for months. I have absolutely no idea about what will end up on the list, but I thought it would be fun to take a guess about some likely contenders.

I wrote up a whole post before I realized that the announcements are RIGHT NOW. So, very quickly, here are my guesses:



Code Name Verity (feels like a lock)
Never Fall Down (one of the best of the Important Books)
The Miseducation of Cameron Post (stunning dark horse)
Seraphina (I’m picking my blind spot here)
Moonbird (didn’t read, but I feel a nonfiction buzz and the Printz will need to recognize nonfiction someday)



No comments:

Post a Comment